AUMS Billing Smart
Reduce costs. Be smart.
AUMS Billing Smart offers efficient customer service and enables cyclical and large-scale product and service sales settlement. It is available in the SaaS model.
Who is it for?
AUMS Billing Smart is perfect for those who invoice regularly and in large quantities.
AUMS Billing Smart
AUMS Billing Smart can help you bill
- Cable and satellite TV subscriptions
- Medical subscriptions
- School and university tuition fees
- Car park fees
- Newspaper subscriptions
- Short time to market
- Quick and easy to configure
- Comprehensive offer to cash process handling
- Efficient product and service billing
- Flexible product and service catalogue configuration
- Open system architecture enabling further extension
Short time to market
AUMS Billing Smart utilises a flexible product and service configuration mechanism. As a result, initiating the billing of a new product is possible without any programming changes and launching a new offer can take less than 1 hour from receipt of the instructions by the system administrators.
Offering a new product service
Submitting guidelines to administrators
Billing of a new product or service
Offer to cash process
AUMS Billing Smart handles the entire customer service and billing process from product and offer preparation to signing agreements, invoicing, financial services, reporting and debt collection. Product preparation Product preparation Offer preparation Offer preparation Signing a contract Signing a contract Invoicing Invoicing Payment service Payment service Financial service for clients Financial service for clients Sub-ledger Sub-ledger Debt collection Debt collection End-of-month closing and reporting End-of-month closing and reporting
- New product and service configuration
- Manual invoicing
- Cyclical and mass-scale subscription service invoicing
- Financial services
- Debt collection
- Sales and tax reports